KENNEWICK -- The Benton-Franklin Chapter of the American Red Cross is offering several community courses.
The schedule is:
* Today, 5 to 10 p.m., CPR/ AED for the professional rescuer and health care provider, initial course, $50.
* Nov. 18, 6 to 9 p.m., Adult, infant and child CPR/AED with first aid and bloodborne pathogens review course, $50.
Never miss a local story.
* Nov. 19, 7 to 10 a.m., Adult CPR/AED with first aid and bloodborne pathogens review course, $45.
* Nov. 20, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Adult CPR/AED with first aid, $45.
* Nov. 20, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Know HIV/AIDS with bloodborne pathogens, two-, four- and seven-hour classes, $12, $24, $42.
Classes are at the Benton Franklin American Red Cross office, 7202 W. Deschutes Ave., Kennewick.
Register at 783-6195 or www.bfredcross.org.