June 11, 2008 05:00 AM
UPDATED June 06, 2008 01:48 PM
Filed under things I just shouldn't have to say:
"No cannonballs in the bathtub!"
Logic and common sense are apparently not my 4-year-old's forte.
Sign up today for unlimited digital access to our website, apps, the digital newspaper and more.
Rob Kandle of the Kennewick Fire Department offers preliminary details about a 20-foot travel trailer damaged by fire behind a home at 409 N. Yelm St. in Kennewick. No one was injured in the blaze.
View More Video