An acclaimed Seattle folk-rock band fresh off performing at the Sasquatch! Music Festival is kicking off the Tagaris summer concert series this weekend.
The Maldives will play a special one night-only show at 7 p.m. May 30 at Tagaris Winery & Taverna, 844 Tulip Lane, Richland.
Other groups, from the Tri-Cities and around the Northwest, will play throughout the summer and into fall as part of the seventh annual concert series.
The acts range from alternative-country and blues to rock, R&B and soul.
Shows are from 7 to 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays through Oct. 3 on Tagaris’ outdoor patio. There’s no cover, and all ages are welcome.
Seating is limited. Food and wine are available.
“We just really love music and love giving a free show to all our patrons,” said Brandon Emch, general manager. “We’re ready for a great weather summer so we can see some great bands.”
Here’s the schedule:
• May 30: The Maldives.
• June 5-6: The Ramblin’ Years.
• June 12-13: The Mulligan Brothers.
• June 19-20: Run From Cover.
• June 26-27: World’s Finest.
• July 3-4: Perry Acker.
• July 10-11: Lowlands.
• July 17-18: Heels To The Hardwood.
• July 24-25: Seatown Rhythm & Blues Players.
• July 31-Aug. 1: Smokey Brights.
• Aug. 7-8: Country Lips.
• Aug. 14-15: Dedric Clark and The Social Animals.
• Aug. 21-22: Perry Acker.
• Aug. 28-29: Chris King & the Gutterballs.
• Sept. 4-5: Voodoo Alley.
• Sept. 11-12: Patrick McHenry.
• Sept. 18-19: Bump Kitchen.
• Sept. 25-26: Grace Love & The True Loves.
• Oct. 2-3: Jose Miramontes & the Latin Fusion Band.