Registration is open for the following AARP Driver Safety smart driver classes, scheduled during the month of May.
• 9 a.m. May 5-6 at the Pasco Senior Center, 1315 N. Seventh Ave. Call 509-545-3459 to RSVP.
Never miss a local story.
• 8:30 a.m. May 11 at the SonBridge Community Center, 1200 SE 12th St. in College Place. Call 509-529-3100.
• 9 a.m. May 13-14 at the Richland Community Center, 500 Amon Park Drive. Call 509-942-7378.
• 9 a.m. May 21-22 at the Kennewick Senior Center, 500 S. Auburn St. Call 509-585-4303.
• 1 p.m. May 26-27 at Walla Walla General Hospital, 1025 S. Second Ave. Call 509-525-0480.
The class fee is $15 for AARP members and $20 for others. Participants are encouraged to check with their automobile insurance agent for details about the type of discount they can receive for taking the course.