1124 Stevens Drive, Room 300, Richland. Call Helen Coleman, 375-5757.
1 p.m. first Thursday of the month
May 5: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Never miss a local story.
▪ Kennewick branch (7 p.m. second Tuesday of the month)
1620 S. Union St. Call Jan Wheaton, 582-4899.
May 10: Bettyville by George Hodgman
▪ Pasco branch (1 p.m. third Wednesday of the month)
1320 W. Hopkins, conference room. Call Susan Koenig, 545-6936.
May 18: The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
Richland Public Library
955 Northgate Drive.
▪ 6 p.m. third Monday of the month
Call Lisa Adams, 942-7678.
May 16: Gulp by Mary Roach
▪ 1 p.m. third Thursday of the month
Call Evelyn Painter, 946-1076.
May 19: Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalen
500 W. Main St., Program Room. Call Paula Brotherton, 882-7035.
10 a.m. third Thursday of the month
May 19: Readers’ choice: any author, any title.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Columbia Center mall store, cafe. Call Jerrica Fowler, 736-1414.
▪ Coffee Break (7 p.m. last Thursday of the month)
May 26: Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man’s Fight for Justice by Bill Browder
▪ Hour to Kill (7 p.m. last Tuesday of the month)
May 31: Missing You by Harlan Coben
To include your book group in this listing, email nluzovich@ tricityherald.com. All meetings must be open to the public.