1124 Stevens Drive, Room 300, Richland. Call Helen Coleman, 375-5757.
1 p.m. first Thursday of the month
April 7: The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
Never miss a local story.
▪ Kennewick branch (7 p.m. second Tuesday of the month)
1620 S. Union St. Call Jan Wheaton, 582-4899.
April 12: Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis
▪ Pasco branch (1 p.m. third Wednesday of the month)
1320 W. Hopkins, conference room. Call Susan Koenig, 545-6936.
April 20: A Manual for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin
Richland Public Library
955 Northgate Drive.
▪ 6 p.m. third Monday of the month
Call Lisa Adams, 942-7678.
April 18: The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
▪ 1 p.m. third Thursday of the month
Call Evelyn Painter, 946-1076.
April 21: The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
500 W. Main St., Program Room. Call Paula Brotherton, 882-7035.
10 a.m. third Thursday of the month
April 21: Readers’ choice: any author, any title.
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Columbia Center mall store, cafe. Call Jerrica Fowler, 736-1414.
▪ Hour to Kill (7 p.m. last Tuesday of the month)
April 26: Open Season (Joe Pickett Series, No. 1) by C.J. Box
▪ Coffee Break (7 p.m. last Thursday of the month)
April 28: Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
To include your book group in this listing, email nluzovich@ tricityherald.com. Meetings must be open to the public.