Richland Public Library
955 Northgate Drive.
▪ 6 p.m. third Monday of month
Call Jeanette Mercier, 942-7456.
Never miss a local story.
Dec. 21: Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahri
▪ 1 p.m. third Thursday of the month
Call Evelyn Painter, 946-1076.
Jan. 21: The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Columbia Center mall store, cafe. Call Jerrica Fowler, 736-1414.
▪ Hour to Kill (7 p.m. last Tuesday of the month)
No December meeting. Jan. 26 selection is Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
▪ Coffee Break (7 p.m. last Thursday of the month)
No December meeting. Jan. 28 selection is A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
1124 Stevens Drive, Room 300, Richland. Call Helen Coleman, 375-5757.
1 p.m. first Thursday of the month
Jan. 7: The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner
▪ Kennewick branch (7 p.m. second Tuesday of the month)
1620 S. Union St. Call Jan Wheaton, 582-4899.
Jan. 12: Stuff Matters: Exploring the Marvelous Materials That Shape Our Man-Made World by Mark Miodownik
To include your book group in this listing, email email@example.com.