Community Concerts of the Tri-Cities kicks off its 2016-17 season Oct. 4 with the Irish music group Cherish the Ladies.
The 2016-17 season wraps up on May 5 with illusionist Adam Trent, with an eclectic array of talent in between.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m. at Faith Assembly, 1800 Road 72, Pasco.
Here’s the schedule:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Cherish the Ladies, Oct. 4. The group of five women combine “all the facets of Irish culture” with music and dance, a news release said.
▪ Tenoré, Nov. 4. The classic tenor trio is known for powerhouse vocals, charisma and inviting the audience to sing along.
▪ Brass Roots Trio, Feb. 25. The trumpet, French horn and piano trio plays with virtuosity and passion, with a sound much bigger that three instruments, the release said.
▪ Women of the World, March 21. The award-winning quartet performs in multiple languages and gives original and traditional folk music its own twist.
▪ Adam Trent, May 5. The illusionist has performed on TV and on Broadway.
Individual concert tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for kids. They’re available at the door if space is available.
Season subscriptions are $45 for adults, $20 for students and $105 for families. They’re available at communityconcertstc.org and at the door.
A subscription includes admission to other regional Community Concerts — including the Lower Yakima Valley, Central Basin and Wenatchee and The Dalles, Ore.— on a space available basis.