House fire burns Richland man

Published at 1:20 p.m. on June 19, 2014 | Modified at 1:21 p.m. on June 19, 2014

Kimberly Copus tells how her husband, Gregory Baker, was seriously burned during an early-morning house fire in Richland. The blaze, at 1615 McPherson Avenue, also killed one of the family's dogs.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service