Some Kennewick Irrigation District areas don't have water available

Tri-City HeraldApril 23, 2014 

A number of areas within Kennewick Irrigation District do not have water available because of temporary outages for repairs.

To find out if a property is within the affected area, go to and click on Water Outages or Interactive Delivery Map.

A property parcel number is needed to look up outages. This can be found using a property address on the Benton County website at Click on Elected Officials & Departments, then Assessor and then Property Search.

KID can be reached at 509-586-9111.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service