Undocumented students must submit WSU financial aid request by May 1

Tri-City HeraldApril 17, 2014 

Undocumented students have until May 1 to submit a state financial aid application to Washington State University to qualify for financial help.

The Washington Application for State Financial Aid, or WASFA, is used to determine if undocumented students qualify for a State Need Grant. State lawmakers recently made state financial aid available to non-citizen students.

The WASFA can be accessed at http://ReadySetGrad.org/WASFA. Students and parents also are encouraged to contact WSU student financial services with questions at finaid@wsu.edu or 509-335-9711 or the WSU Office of Admissions at admission@wsu.edu or 888-468-6978.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service