Snow plows clear roads

February 7, 2014 

Snow plows clear Kennewick streets

Snow plows clear the Edison Street in Kennewick Friday morning as commuters head to work. Snow is exoected to Today...Mostly cloudy. Isolated snow showers in the morning. Highs 21 to 26. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tonight...Cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening...Then snow overnight. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Lows 17 to 22. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

PAUL T. ERICKSON

Snow plows clear the Edison Street in Kennewick Friday morning as commuters head to work. Snow is expected to return later this evening and temperatures will continue to be cold according to the National Weather Service.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service