Fire at Sacajawea Apartments

Published at 1:40 a.m. on July 21, 2013 | Modified at 3:00 a.m. on July 21, 2013

A fire on Saturday, July 20 displaced the residents of Sacajawea Apartments at 507 N. 4th Ave. in Pasco. Resident Pamela Jarrell says she fell asleep with a candle burning, and that started the fire.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service