Walla Walla residents can apply to change plan

By the Tri-City HeraldFebruary 14, 2013 

Now is the time for Walla Walla residents to apply for changes to Walla Walla County's comprehensive plan.

The county has started its annual consideration of comprehensive plan and development regulation amendments.

Property owners can request amendments to the urban growth areas boundaries of College Place, Walla Walla and Burbank.

For more information, contact the Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency at 509-524-4710 or go to www.wwjcda.org. Applications for amendments must be submitted to the Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency by 3 p.m. March 29.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service