Welding room mishap at Kamiakin High School

Published at 3:24 p.m. on January 28, 2013 | Modified at 4:12 p.m. on January 28, 2013

Marvin Leonard, deputy fire chief for Kennewick Fire Department, explains why Kamiakin High School was evacuated on Monday, Jan. 28.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service