Kennewick house fire video

Published at 1:47 p.m. on January 8, 2013 | Modified at 1:48 p.m. on January 8, 2013

No injuries are reported in an early morning house fire at 1206 E. Sixth Ave. in Kennewick. Fire officials say a space heater that got too close to bed is the likely cause of the fire.

Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service