Wondering what to go see at the movies? Check Mr. Movie's reviews.
Have your say: Write a letter to the editor.
Published at 1:47 p.m. on January 8, 2013
| Modified at 1:48 p.m. on January 8, 2013
No injuries are reported in an early morning house fire at 1206 E. Sixth Ave. in Kennewick. Fire officials say a space heater that got too close to bed is the likely cause of the fire.
Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share
information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the
newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day,
and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal
comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time
to offer your thoughts.
Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service