Web Search powered by YAHOO! SEARCH
Published at 2:54 p.m. on September 25, 2012
| Modified at 4:35 p.m. on September 25, 2012
Benton Fire District 1 and Kennewick Fire Department crews respond and extinguish house fire at 1013 S. Gum St. in Kennewick.
Tri-City Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share
information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the
newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day,
and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal
comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time
to offer your thoughts.
Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service
Search local inventory, coupons and more